Kinda last minute, but I’ve been so busy with work this week that I didn’t get a chance to make this post this til now! Better late than never though, right? :D
I designed these cards over the weekend to give away at Geek Galentine’s earlier this week. :] You can print them in black and white, color, decorate them with glitter or rhinestones - anything you want! Perfect if you’re in need of a little something to share tomorrow~
- First, print out the front/pokeball side of the caards (print out everything at 100%). Pay attention to which direction the image comes out, so that you know which way to load the paper when printing the back/text side.
- Next, load the sheet you just printed back into the printer, so that you can print the text on the other side. You may want to test print using Draft/Fast Print settings on cheaper paper while figuring this out.
- Color and decorate however you want! ♥
Tips for printing these out
- Cardstock is probably the best option for these. It has a nice weight, is less see-through, and allows you to print on both sides (unlike photo paper).
- If you want to save color ink, use the Black and White file to print, and then color in with a marker (that’s what I did). The marker may or may not bleed through to the back, but I think it looks fine, since it shows that you handmade them!
Let me know if you have any questions, and I will try my best to help! Also if you end up making these, I would love it if you tag or message me so that I can see! Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow, no matter how you decide to spend it! ♥